1. Batters are trained to hit with power and to drive the ball to all parts of the field.
2. Baserunners will develop proper base running techniques (leadoff , stealing, getting back, sliding, rounding bases effectively and learn to read the ball off the bat to make the appropriate base running play ).
3. Pitchers are trained on mechanics, location, power, balance, pitch types, fielding their positions, and rotating correctly when the ball is in play.
4. Catchers are trained in the areas of framing, blocking, pop times, throw down accuracy and learning to call the game (pitches) themselves.
5. Infielders will develop footwork, range, front hands, back hands, flips, throwing from different angles, charging the ball under control, and making accurate throws .
6. Outfielders will learn to track the ball, correct route running, getting behind the ball, fielding ground balls, and making strong accurate throws through the cut off and to the base.
7. Players will develop their strength, speed, and agility. This is an area of baseball development that all players should give more attention to. They will also receive our "Power-Up Conditioning" manual to use in team training and at home.
8. Players will be trained on various defensive situations within the game. This is one area of the game that is often times over looked. Every time the ball is hit each player must move to a specific location on the field and fulfill a specific role. Players will learn a variety of bunt coverage, single cuts, double cuts, and other situations to give the player an elite mental edge. They will also receive our "Defensive Playbook" manual to assist them in team training and to study at home.